The Delhi Development Authority just launched the new DDA housing Scheme on December 23, 2021. It provides 18,000 new flats spread across different locations in Delhi. If you're looking to buy a house in Delhi, this is your chance to do so at discounted prices.
You can now submit application forms online, starting on 23rd of December through the website dda.gov.in.
The housing authority have just added a new scheme to their list the DDA Flats Scheme 2021-22. This will provide 18,335 flats and 416 plots of land to economically-challenged (EWS) people. The first such scheme was the January 2021 offer. This 2021-22 scheme DDA flats are available in locations such as Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Narela, and Rohini areas.
DDA currently offers flats in the following 5 groups: High Income Group (HIG), Middle Income Group (MIG), Low Income Group (LIG), Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and Janta category Flats. You can avail these at lower prices with PMAY scheme benefits, and using Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) you will receive a heavy discount on the price for these flats.
You can apply for the DDA 2021-22 Housing Scheme from 23 December 2021 till 7 February 2022.
- The data from DDA shows that 203 3BHK HIG homes are also available in various locations, such as Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Jasola, and Pashchim Vihar. These areas are targeted for high-income families.
- There are 3 HIG 2 BHK flats in Vasant Kunj, while there are 976 MIG 2BHK flats available in Dwarka, Vasant Kunj, Rohini, Narela and Jahangirpuri.
- Alike 452 LIG 1BHK flats in Dwarka, Rohini, Narela, Ramgarh, Molarbund and Zafrabad
- 5,702 EWS flats are available in other locations
DDA Flats Eligibility Criteria:
- You must be a Citizen of India
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old as of the last date of application registration
- One person can fill one application form
- If a couple (Husband and Wife) applied for a lucky draw with both their names coming up, they will only be given one flat.
- The applicants should not have any residential plots showcasing a total area of more than 67 square meters that is anywhere in Delhi, New Delhi or Delhi Cantonment.
- Applicants with an individual annual income of below Rs. 3 Lakh and a household income of below Rs. 10 Lakh can apply for EWS flats in India, with no restrictions on beyond EWS Flats.